Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Freakers Ahead 1 Year Anniversary


Hey Guys
My blog, Freakers Ahead is now officially 1 years old. :44:
Well it's a little late but what ever :face44:


I started blogging on 31th March 2011 and it's totally hard to get viewers in my blog.:y: Plus I don't understand some things cause it's the first time I start blogging. :face23:

I create this blog because well...I think it looks fun. Honestly, I prefer writing my daily stuffs in a blog rather than in a diary.:10: It's a lot better to share my daily stuffs in a blog rather than keeping it secret in a diary.
I knew blog since I was in 4th grade. That's around 4 years ago. My teacher taught me how to make a blog but I'm not really interested on it until in 7th grade.:face12: Yeah, I was a 7th grader when I started this blog.:face1: But it doesn't matter.

Before I named this blog Freakers Ahead, I named it Yeah I'm Me. But a month later I change the name to Freakers Ahead cause I like the word "Freak" :face17:
This is my blog before..

...and this is my blog today

For Viewers I would like to say
ありがとう
Arigatou
for viewing my blog! :face55:
I have 13 blog viewers on my first month blogging. Today I have 4423 blog viewers which is surprising!
Without you guys, I'll
probably stop blogging because of boredom. :face64:
That's all for now, ciao!
:116:

No comments:

Post a Comment