Sunday, March 11, 2012

Epic Sunday

Today was just too epic:g:
It's a bright and beautiful morning when I woke up.:face4: Then I prepare myself to go to the church. I had breakfast:45: and the next thing I knew,I'm already in church,playing the keyboard.:19: Then I went home and lock myself in my room, sketching and drawing.:face35: I was having a good time until my mom asked me to accompany her to the mall to guide my little sister who joins the coloring competition.:face10:I had no choice but to agree. :face60:


At the mall, I waited, standing like a fool in the middle of the crowd.:face25:Luckily, there's a nice cafe nearby, so I waited there. Then, I realized, if I brought my dad's iPad I won't be so bored there.:face30: It's a good thing I have my phone with me.

After my sister's done with the coloring competition, I went home. I open the internet and read Bakuman chapter 170!:face51:Gosh, Mashiro and Miho's pure
love issue were stupendous!:face56:But then, my private tutor came and I had my tuition for one and a half hour. :face31: And suddenly, it started raining :face36:. How gloomy.

That's just too epic. In the morning, I'm super energetic & cheerful and the next thing I knew, I started moody & gloomy.:y: Hope you guys have a good Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment