Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fairy Tail 253 (discussion)


Ok, I am really confused this time.
Well, the story is thrilling and shocking.

In this chapter, a new character show up (picture above) . I don't know who she is but I think she's the guardian of Tenrou Island or something.
Well, the guild try to attack Acnowlogia but it's no use. It's too big and powerful, even Master Makarov, Gildartz (SS class) and S class mages can't handle it.


They make some formation to dodge Acnowlogia's breath attack. Well they did it but their dodge destroy the whole island to pieces.


It's January 16 X784 when Tenrou Island was eradicated by Acnowlogia. It says that no survivors were found. Then 7 years from that incident, a young boy stares at the ocean.
See what I mean? It's really is confusing. Well, I can't wait for the next chap.
Click on the link below to read:

No comments:

Post a Comment